Tuesday 11 September 2018

Missing Someone

There was a time in life when I used to have a older sister, Her name
was lyric Kendall-Stephens. I wasn’t quite born yet to see how my
sister looked when she was just a beautiful baby. As time went past
I got older and older, when I had turn 12 I found photos of my sister
when she was a baby.


I was so happy that I got to see what she had looked like, She was so
beautiful. Some days I just wish she was here right now sitting by my
side. I really loved seeing her photos. She was the second oldest in our
family out of us 4 kids, It went My brother Kayden, My sister Lyric, Me
Myztique, and my little sister Leigharna.


It would have been great if she was with us here today, but she’s in a
better place in “heaven” with GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment