Tuesday 14 August 2018

STRIKE!!


















More time to teach:
Enough is enough! We need more time with our teachers, without students distracting and
interrupting us. We need more teachers at several schools, because one teacher cannot
handle thirty other kids alone.  Us students cannot learn with other kids disrupted, our time
with our teacher trying to teach us. My teacher Mrs Tele’a, can never teach us without having
to stop and talk to the kids that have been sent to her.  For either not listening or being disrespectful.
Rather than writing reports about each student she sees on the mat, she should be able to focus
more on learning with us.


Resourcing additional needs:
Different teachers in Aotearoa have the same issues of providing there kids with the learning
they need. My opinion to this topic, is that we should have more teachers to help our students
that are in need, Need extra help to catch up with the rest of the class. So that way students in need
don’t find it difficult to learn.


Better pay:
From my point of view I think that the teachers that have been working as a teacher over more
than ten years, should get better payment than the teachers that have arrived recently. Why?
that's because its not fair to the people that have been doing this job for so long, it’s not fair
that just the recent arrives get paid a bit more than the hard long working teachers have. Aotearoa
schools are probably one of the most schools that don’t have enough teachers to help.

Conclusion:
I agree to say that all teachers need at least two teachers in each class, and get paid twice as much as they usually get. I feel like these days teachers aren’t getting paid enough for what they
are doing for us.

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Myztique,
    I really liked the way you have explained about your Writing. It is very true about what you have explained. Hopefully you would give us more details about your writing next time! Keep up the awesome work Myztique.

    From Petesa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Myztique,
    I really loved how you explained your thinking with us, I totally agree with what you said. I kind of had the same thoughts as you did and I really hope they use some of our changes.

    Tino Pai
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo E Lelei Myztique,
    I was really interested on the way you pointed out your 3 main reasons with a lot of ideas. Your writing has helped me understand more about STRIKE. Keep up the good work.

    From Ana

    ReplyDelete