Tuesday 21 August 2018

Laziness

Image result for sleepy and lazyImage result for bright morningImage result for sleepy and lazyImage result for sleepy and lazy
Another day in the life of laziness, I myself had to wake up early in the morning to get ready for school.
As you can see on the top of this paragraph is photos of the morning sunrise and tired animals, and
they pretty much shows was I looked like when I woke up this morning. The first photo is revealing you
how comfy I was lying down nice and warm in bed, the second photo shows the sun rising behind the
big old trees. The third photo manifests how hard it was for me to open my eyes and how lazy I was to
get up, and lastly the last photo presents me getting up out of my warm comfy bed to get ready for
school.

No comments:

Post a Comment