Thursday 21 March 2019

Empathy

Image result for empathy
For me empathy is someone that has the ability to understand the feelings of someone else. To me personally I think that empathy means putting your self in there place and listening to that things that have to say weather its positive or negative. If I was to show empathy to friends or an individual my way of doing it would be to ask if they had a good day or if there alright. By doing that it could show those individuals that you are an understanding and caring person that has time to listen to what ever they are feeling or whatever's on there mind. Another reason why it would be great to show your empathy to a personage is because one day if your were in there shoes they would help you out and ask if you doing okay. From my perspectives I think that when everyone shows there empathy to people it makes the world a better place, and also make that person feel good without feeling uptight and worried about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment