Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Chocolate Game

Have you ever played the chocolate game before? Well after we finished reading our books my literacy class played a game called the chocolate game.

What we had to do was get in a large circle and each person gets a turn each to roll the dice if the first person who rolls the dice and get’s a six then they have to go in the middle of the circle and put on 6 accessories and try to cut the chocolate with a fork and knife before another person gets a six.

When we were still playing for the last ten minutes. Amethyst kept getting a six when it’s her turn to roll the dice. When it was her turn some people were telling her to go her fastest so she could get the chocolate before someone else rolles a six.  My first favourite part was when Martin said to Dezrae wear the coconut cups but Dezare said no.

So when it was Martin’s turn to roll the dice he got a six he ran in the middle of the circle and he put on the coconut cups. We all laughed and he asked someone to tie it up. As soon as he asked someone to tie it up Amethyst got a six again. We all cracked up again laughing. Dezare got a piece of chocolate and also montel

The funniest part was when Flynn and Martin kept telling the girls to wear the coconut cups but the girls wouldn't wear them. So when I rolled a six Fynn told me to wear them and I will be the first girl wearing the coconut cups. When it was my turn again I quickly rushed into the middle of the circle and put on 6 accessories and then the chocolate whispered to me and said “eat me,eat me”.  


No comments:

Post a Comment