Thursday 5 November 2015

Eating competition

Introduction.
Have you ever done a eating competition before? This morning we had a eating competition it was so fun. We did it outside our classroom, there were a lot of screaming and laughing.

How to play.
Here are things you need to use to play this game. You need two tables, a bucket of apples, plastic plates and some food. First of all you need to grab a buddy and go outside to get ready to play, the food that we used were apples and whipped cream on weetbix cut up into pieces.

Funniest part.
My funniest part was when I was shoving the weetbox into my partner’s face it was so funny she started laughing then she dribbled on my hand. When I went to go feed her the apple my partner took little bites of it. The other two people next to us were going hard out we both started laughing.

Favourite part.
My favourite part was when we all had whipped cream on our faces it was cold. when it was my turn, as soon as we all got up on the table with our plated in front of us we started eating as soon as our teacher said go. When she said go My partner behind me grabbed the weetbix and shoved straight into my mouth I had to chew it so fast so that we could eat our apple then we would of finished first but I took my time eating the apple so unfortunately we didn’t come first.


Conclusion.
I felt excited when our teacher said we were going to do a eating competition but then when it was my turn i felt really nervous about eating the cream on weetbix and eating a whole apple. It was so hard to compete with people from our literacy class. I was pleased that we got to play a game instead of thinking of an game that we can’t right about because the game was hard to remember about  or because it was so much fun we didn’t want to remember about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment